COVID or not COVID – Declaration coins work well. A shiny choker, a wide bangle or a long earring can be enough to keep you comfortable and stylish even in wet weather. Raindrops in the air are a pretty sparkle in long earrings.
Below are some simple and effective monsoon jewelry trends, courtesy of Chaitanya V Cotha, Executive Director, 150 Years Heritage Luxury Jewelery House – C Krishniah Chetty Group Of Jewelers.
- Diamond Stud Earrings – Diamond is known as the timeless and hardest stone. So choose a pair of delicately small and pretty diamond earrings to go with your favorite rain gear, indoors or out. Look for simple studs or an elegant earring with floral designs. Diamond studs are also all-time favorites of celebrities.
- Colored Stones – The monsoon season is all about colors – lilacs, blues, pinks, yellows, greens and blooming flowers. It is an ideal choice for your sweet floral dress. You can perfectly wear colored stone jewelry and make a splash at a video shoot with friends or a family party. The contemporary colors pair perfectly with a traditional saree or a fun casual look. They are essential pieces in your jewelry box.
- Long and Shoulder Feather Earrings – A long and elegant diamond earring can add elegance to your style. Inspired by floral elements, classic diamond hoops and teardrop shapes, these stunning drop earrings are too beautiful to resist. These jewels will never let you down, guaranteed to be noticed on your videos.
- Cocktail rings – Let your hands do the talking! Another type of stylish jewelry that has the power to steal hearts is a beautifully crafted cocktail ring. Let yourself be driven with envy. Thick and solid design with many details can make you look stylish as well as a real fashion icon. Depending on your contemporary taste, you choose the linear or floral pattern. If you like traditional yellow gold, go for a minimal diamond flower ring with a twist. The modern and next generation designs of the white gold heat ring with beautiful diamonds work well with a pair of jeans and a white shirt. The solid yet simple designs of these cocktail rings are for you. Let your fingers do the talking.
- Bangles – The monsoon often comes with trekking plans, now too-short treks are a welcome break from lockdown, right? Be it hiking and exploring many natural beauties. Green foliage is at its best right now! Diamond studded bracelets are best suited to the taste of a modern woman who takes pride in displaying her true personality. It’s the choice of a woman who cherishes the little things in life because of how they make them feel. These simple bracelets are one of the hottest monsoon trends. Camp lunch will be great with the nice Chris Evert style flexible and tightly closed tennis bracelet.
Unlike any other season, the monsoon is here to lift your spirits. Let’s celebrate this novelty with pretty little diamond jewelry.
Also Read: Rare Natural Pearl Necklace Sells For Huge INR 6 Crores