Disney’s World Princess Week is about to kick off with celebrations themed around our favorite royals and inspired by their qualities of courage and kindness. Ahead of next week’s festivities, shopDisney is hosting a Royal Savings event with up to 30% off Disney Princess Merchandise.
(Please note that this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by paying us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
What is happening:
- Disney Princess fans can get ready for the Worldwide Princess Week celebration with a limited-time offer at shopDisney.
- Until Wednesday, August 24, customers can enjoy up to 30% off princess-themed items such as:
- Dress up accessories
- And more!
- This special sale is a great way for fans to update their Princess collection, find new favorites or surprise someone they love with a fantastic gift.
- Best of all, no code is needed to activate the discounts. The costs listed on the page are what you will pay.
- Oh, and don’t forget that purchases of $75 or more (excluding tax) qualify for free standard shipping. Just use the code NAVIGATION at the register.
Disney Designer Collection Dolls
All of the dolls in this wonderful collection, with the exception of Cinderella, are on sale for $90.99 ($129.99). Each comes in a beautiful presentation box, includes display stand, certificate of authenticity and designer details.
Stoney Clover Lane
Bring a little wonder and whimsy to the Disney Princesses in your everyday adventures with bags, pouches and patches inspired by our favorite princess stories.
Dress up your everyday look with cute bracelets from Alex and Ani with colors and charms designed for each princess.
Costumes and accessories
Whether it’s a simple fun costume or a full-fledged Halloween celebration, these essential costumes and accessories will give your kids the complete royal look.
Playtime is so important and it’s even more fun when it features Disney characters. Flex those creative muscles with playsets, dolls and figures from their favorite movies.
Around the house
You’re never too old to be a Disney Princess and while you might be too big for toys, coffee mugs will make a great addition to your closet.
Relax, play, sleep, or just explore your Disney-style world!