Nora Fatehi is the best at putting traditional clothes together; looked.
Nora Fatehi is well known for her impressive dancing abilities and frequently driving the internet crazy with her fashion choices. She also has a classic wardrobe which is simply stunning. With her fans obsessed with her looks, Nora quickly built up a sizable fan base. In addition to elegant bodycon dresses embellished with sparkle and sequins, she also dresses brilliantly in ethereal ethnic outfits. Here are the top five ethnic outfits she’s smitten with that have been a huge inspiration to us.
1. Nothing can compare to the allure of a saree. Nora wore a sheer pink Sabyasachi saree for the occasion. Her stunning dress featured floral designs and beaded trim. She completed her outfit with a pearl necklace and a pair of earrings.
2. With this stunning pastel green suit, the actress has set new style standards. She is accessorized with silver bangles and jhumkas, button up Kurti and net dupatta with gold embroidery.
3. The diva looked stunning in a dusty pink kaftan. The stunning dress had a long train with intricate gold leaf embroidery. With a pair of embroidered shoes and a set of statement earrings, the actress completed her outfit.
4. Nora Fatehi wore a midnight blue JJ Vaalya saree with abstract patterns and delicate brown trim. She paired it with a brown belt and a gray sleeveless blouse.
5. With her breathtaking appearance in an ethnic outfit in baby pink, Nora Fatehi made hearts capsize. Nora is dressed to nine in the photo, wearing a gorgeous costume and matching dupatta. The actress added jewelry to her outfit, holding an oxidized bracelet in one hand.
Also Read: Watch: Nora Fatehi Looks Glistening in Sheer Gold Saree, Pays Tribute to Rakul Preet Singh for Song ‘Mashoka’